Data concentrators for Smart Metering
The all-rounder with a large variety of interfaces!
Metering interfaces are M-Bus, wM-Bus (OMS), Modbus (RTU, TCP), a serial interface RS-485 and three pulse counting inputs (S0).
Three variants exist. All communicate via Ethernet, alternatively the model 4G also via 4G (LTE) and the model NB also via NB-IoT.
- Simple configuration via integrated web server using a standard web browser
- Easy setup and selection of data points thanks to automatic bus scan
- 4 GB storage
- Encrypted or unencrypted data transmission via FTP, MQTT, SMTP (e-mail) and TCP generates a CSV, XML or JSON file to an energy management system, billing system or for visualization purposes
- Multi-Channel-Reporting (MCR): data transmission to up to 10 different instances
- Optionally available with Modbus TCP or BACnet/IP extension and load profile reading
Our product video demonstrates how you can get our MUC.easyplus up and running, even without expert knowledge regarding the operation and the characteristics of M-Bus communication. The soundtrack of the video is in German. You can activate subtitles in English.
Find out more about our data loggers in our blog.
Here are our documents and tools for download:user manual data concentrator MUCeasyplus pdf | 7,05 MB Quickstart Guide MUC.easyplus pdf | 3,16 MB information sheet MUC.easyplus pdf | 148,10 KB overview software features pdf | 96,44 KB MUC.easy-v184.108.40.206-OS-v1.14.2 octet-stream | 28,70 MB MUC.easy-v220.127.116.11-OS-v1.15.3 octet-stream | 32,58 MB Data sheet MUC.easyplus pdf | 596,35 KB Data sheet MUC.easyplus 4G pdf | 753,55 KB