Data concentrators for Smart Metering
Second master in the M-Bus! No problem with the MBUS-GSLE!
The MBUS-GSLE serves as “second” master in an existing M-Bus-installation. Installed between the existing master and the connected meters, it is in charge of the readout and of the data transmission. Shorter readout cycles can thus be realised, and more data points are available. The existing master can operate undisturbed, but is fed the data from the slave interface of the MBUS-GSLE and the data stored therein.
- For 125, 250 and 500 unit loads
- Communicattion via Ethernet. In addition, the data are retrievable via Modbus TCP.
- Encrypted or unencrypted data transmission via FTP, MQTT, SMTP (e-mail) and TCP takes place as a CSV, XML or JSON file to an energy management system, billing system and the former master (M-Bus) or for visualization purposes
- The Multi-Channel-Reporting (MCR): data transmission to up to 10 different instances
- Optional with Modbus TCP or BACnet/IP extension
Find out more about our data loggers in our blog.
Here are our documents and tools for download:user manual data concentrator MBUS-GSLE pdf | 4,04 MB Quickstart Guide MBUS-GSLE pdf | 15,22 MB Information sheet MBUS-GSLE pdf | 182,91 KB overview software features pdf | 96,44 KB MBUS-GSLE-v22.214.171.124-OS-v1.14.2 octet-stream | 28,62 MB MBUS-GSLE-v126.96.36.199-OS-v1.15.4 octet-stream | 31,33 MB Data sheet MBUS-GSLE pdf | 575,02 KB