Technical consultant (m/f/d)
- You will receive market-driven remuneration with flexible working hours
- An appreciative cooperation in a highly motivated and dynamic team, with open communication within flat hierarchies
- Exciting and varied tasks every day
- Workplace health promotion, e.g. ergonomic workplaces, promotion of non-smoking, etc.
- Fruit and drinks are free of charge – every day
- You receive Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Participation in various, exceptional team events (monthly as well as seasonal)
- Financial security through company pension schemes
- Your personal and professional development is actively encouraged
- Technical recording, analysis for feasibility and implementation of technical customer requirements under your project management internally
- As an interdisciplinary unit, you will act as a link between customers and the internal development, sales and support teams.
- Close cooperation with the customers and their technical experts
- Implementation of training for the customer-specific solution if required
- University or polytechnic degree in computer science, business information technology and engineering or a comparable training
- Willingness to travel for projects
- Very good communication skills in German and English as well as strong customer and service orientation
- Curiosity, quick perception, good understanding of information technology, analytical and conceptual thinking
- High degree of self-motivation, result orientation, creativity and enthusiasm for the consultative approach to customers and the sales force
You want to develop yourself personally?
Get in touch with us if you would like to find out what opportunities are still available in this position.
(+49 3677 7613060)
We are looking forward to your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know us better
Living and working in Ilmenau
You haven’t found the right job?
Send us your application directly. If we find a place for you, we will contact you.