Software developer (m/f/d)
- You will receive market-driven remuneration with flexible working hours
- An appreciative cooperation in a highly motivated and dynamic team, with open communication within flat hierarchies
- Exciting and varied tasks every day
- Workplace health promotion, e.g. ergonomic workplaces, promotion of non-smoking, etc.
- Fruit and drinks are free of charge – every day
- You receive Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Participation in various, exceptional team events (monthly as well as seasonal)
- Financial security through company pension schemes
- Your personal and professional development is actively encouraged
- Independent software development on embedded devices and microcontrollers in C/C++
- Creation of applications or scripts on embedded devices with Linux OS
- Test and documentation
- Direct customer communication as interface to the support team
- Completed studies in computer science or business informatics or a completed apprenticeship with initial work experience
- In-depth knowledge of programming with C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux, Yocto, Qt and web-supported user interfaces is also advantageous
- Experienced handling of version systems (e.g. svn, git)
- Good knowledge of modern information and communication technologies, especially in the areas of computer systems (Linux) and network technology (TCP/IP)
- Interest in communication technologies
- Strong team and communication skills and enjoy working with customers
- Systematic and independent working method
- Very good knowledge of English
You want to develop yourself personally?
Get in touch with us if you would like to find out what opportunities are still available in this position.
(+49 3677 7613060)
We are looking forward to your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know us better
Living and working in Ilmenau
You haven’t found the right job?
Send us your application directly. If we find a place for you, we will contact you.