Software developer (m/f/d)
- We guarantee an above-average and market-driven remuneration with flexible working hours (from 30 to 40h/week)
- We endorse open communication within flat hierarchies and you benefit from a large flexibility
- A holistic workplace health promotion, e.g. ergonomic workplaces, fitness group, company health insurance, company pension scheme and more is already a reality for us
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development is dear to us and financed by a generous personalized continuing education fund
- Fresh seasonal fruits & vegetables and all varieties of coffee and drinks are free of charge and unlimited, several times per week
- All solvimusians receive lucrative Christmas and holiday bonuses, calculated in proportion to our common success story
- Additionally once per month a sponsored lunch, weekly English course depending on proficiency during working hours, a weekly voucher worth 50 € to be redeemed in EdenRed partner stores & diverse good ideas for future benefits
- You develop independently software on embedded devices and microcontrollers in C/C++
- You adore creating applications or scripts on embedded devices with Linux OS
- Testing and documentation of your accomplishments is an element of everyday routine
- You embark on own customer-specific projects and integrate our support team (remote)
- You excel by completed studies in computer science or business informatics or a completed apprenticeship with initial work experience
- You are competent regarding knowledge of modern information and communication technologies, especially in the areas of computer systems (Linux) and network technology (TCP/IP)
- Your humour is nerdy, you appreciate being part of a team and finding the best solution together, and you are intrigued being part of a whole entity
You want to develop yourself personally?
Get in touch with us if you would like to find out what opportunities are still available in this position.
Sarah Theresa Apel
(+49 151 17908788)
We are looking forward to your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know us better
Living and working in Ilmenau
You haven’t found the right job?
Send us your application directly. If we find a place for you, we will contact you.