Sales Manager (m/f/d) France & BeNeLux
- We guarantee an above-average and market-driven salary with flexible working hours and flexible locations combined with a lucrative bonus system
- You are part of a highly motivated and dynamic team and contribute substantially to the success of the company
- You receive a fully equipped company car subject to the 1% rule and the latest technology for your (home-)office
- We endorse open communication within flat hierarchies and you benefit from a large flexibility to your job
- A holistic workplace health promotion, e.g. ergonomic workplaces, fitness group, company pension scheme and more is already a reality for us
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development is dear to us and financed by a continuing education fund
- Fresh seasonal fruits & vegetables and all varieties of coffee and drinks are free of charge and unlimited
- Our team events, like the monthly company-sponsored lunch, team building events, evenings on our terrace and others foster our team spirit and growth
- You maintain and expand our customer network in the mentioned countries and perceive yourself both as a consultant and as a salesperson
- You are independent in planning, organizing and documenting your appointments & support our in-house team with creating a successful customer journey
- Trade fair, in-house training or presentation – you are at ease on the sales stage, your communication is centered on your customers and binding them long-term
- You are always focused on your destignated markets and thereby support us in achieving our growth targets
- You look back on a couple of years in sales as a field representative for products requiring explanations, and you have a sense for the requirements, needs and intentions of customers
- Your completed technical education (alternatively: technical degree) underlines your sales spirit with expert knowledge and you are aware of the difference between current, voltage and resistance, and know that Modbus is not a vehicle
- You are fluent in French and German – a good conversational English is a plus
- Documentation, analyses and reports are not a necessary evil, but lay the foundation of your work
This reflects you, respectively your perfect job with us?
We are looking forward to your CV per e-mail to email@example.com!
Or do you have some questions left? Give me a ring and we shed a light on details & why you should become a solvimusian.
(+49 151 17908788)
Your contact person
Sarah Theresa Apel
HR and PR Business Partner
Telephone: +49 151 17908788
Get to know us better
Living and working in Ilmenau
You haven’t found the right job?
Send us your application directly. If we find a place for you, we will contact you.