Head of Sales (m/f/d)
- You will receive market-driven remuneration with flexible working hours
- An appreciative cooperation in a highly motivated and dynamic team
- Open communication within flat hierarchies
- Workplace health promotion, e.g. ergonomic workplaces, 1 additional day of health leave
- Active promotion of personal and professional development (lucrative, annual training budget)
- Fresh, seasonal fruit and all drinks free of charge unlimited several times a week
- You receive lucrative Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Participation in various, exceptional team events, e.g. monthly lunch together, health-promotion activities during working hours (e.g. fitness group)
- Financial security through company pension schemes
- You are responsible for full, direct customer communication (inquiries about requirements, configurations, preparation of offers, making appointments, etc.)
- The definition, planning and adherence to the sales strategy is in your hands and you see yourself as a process creator and driver
- You coordinate customer inquiries internally with regard to specifications / priorities – from the development to the manufacturing process
- Your position is the connecting interface between the customer and the areas of R&D + Sales
- You plan and control the orders and follow the internal production process
- You keep in constant contact and guarantee the best possible customer care
- Your focus is on customer satisfaction and you communicate clearly, directly and bindingly with all levels – internal and external
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business informatics or mechanical engineering
- Ideally, you can already look back on 2-3 years of experience in the same or a comparable position
- Your commercial understanding of development and manufacturing processes allows you to plan reliably
- Very good communication skills in German and English as well as strong customer and service orientation
You want to develop yourself personally?
Get in touch with our external HR service provider, persoperm GmbH, if you would like to find out what opportunities are still available in this position.
(+49 361 38030050)
We are looking forward to your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know us better
Living and working in Ilmenau
You haven’t found the right job?
Send us your application directly. If we find a place for you, we will contact you.